Rubber & Polyurethane Products for every Industry.
Moulded, Extruded or Lining Against Customer Drawing/ samples/Specifications
- Polyurethanes are easy to use, with many having a simple mix ratio by volume (i.e. 1A: 1B) – no scale required.
- Flexible urethanes are available in a wide hardness range from gel-like to harder than a car tire and everything in between.
- Urethane rubbers have relatively low viscosity and “de-air” themselves – no vacuum degassing required.
- Urethanes have good abrasion resistance and are used to cast abrasive materials like concrete.
- Polyurethane rubbers are less expensive than silicones and polysulfides.